Good Morning,

One of my client looking for the Sr. Python Developer at NJ and NY. Please
let me know if you have anyone available for the projects.

*LINKEDIN MUST*

Role: Python Developer

Location: NJ or NY

12+ Months

Must Have:

Strong background with a minimum 3+ years experience in Python

Development experience on Linux and Mac OS platforms

Good to Have:

Experience in Rabbit MQ

Experience Mongo DB

Node.JS programming experience

Overall 7-8 years of development experience including Java and open web
technologies

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer