Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing well.

We are an IT consulting firm and currently having an urgent job opportunity
for *Java Developer *in *Pleasanton, CA**;* it is a *12+Months
Contract *position,
so kindly share me the profile of your consultant if anyone is available
with you.

*Job Description:*

Must have active LinkedIn profile link….

Candidate must have Product based domain experience in his/her recent
project

·         Excellent concept in Design Patterns, Hibernate

·         Strong expertise in architecting, design and development of
Enterprise applications

·         Excellent knowledge in Spring MVC

·         String Builder, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling

·         Strong in SQL query optimization

·         Exposure to reporting based applications

·         Strong leadership skills, can drive initiatives from requirement
gathering to deployment and production support across teams located onsite
and offshore

·         Excellent communication skills - need extensive interaction with
end users and business

*Thanks and Regards!*

*Ashish Verma*

*Meta Dimensions Inc.*