Hope you are doing great!!!
Kindly help with suitable profiles of your consultants who are good fit for
the below job.
Please send me across recent updated resume along with the contact details
of your consultants to vams...@svktechinc.com
*Role: Salesforce Business Analyst *
*Work Location: Scottsdale, AZ*
*Duration: 6+ months.*
*Mode Of Interview: Telephonic & F2F or Skype.*
· The Salesforce Business Analyst is a technical resource that
serves as a liaison between the business customers of sales and service and
the development team.
· This person must demonstrate a strong ability to analyze business
requirements, develop and deliver a scalable and sustainable product.
· This person must demonstrate the ability to lead business
requirement gathering sessions and deliver basic technical solutions using
configuration, validation rules, workflows and/or Visualforce pages. The
scope of work for this individual covers all stages of a project, from
requirements gathering through testing and training.
*Key Responsibilities: *
· Participate in maintaining an already implemented platform design
· Ensure compliance with security policy through profiles, roles
and permission sets
· Liaise with customers, such as sales and customer care leadership
· Analyze and review business, functional and technical
requirements; create process flows/diagrams
· Recommend changes in product, process and service improvement in
development and configuration; presents high-level benefits of
recommendation and explains rationale for selection over alternative
· Perform development of new features
· Document technical aspects of new features
· Lead testing; prepare test data, plan and conduct feature testing
· Demo product for customers and users
*Minimum Requirements: *
· In-depth knowledge of Salesforce administration; security,
standard objects, reports/dashboards, Chatter, Knowledge, Communities, Live
Agent, data management and sandbox environments
· Salesforce Administrator or Developer certification required
· 7+ years’ experience with full system development life cycle
methods for developing business software solutions.
· 5+ years of Salesforce configuration/development
· Good understanding of master data management in a Salesforce
· Strong verbal and written communication skills. Must maintain
sufficient business and technical expertise so as to be comfortable
communicating business and technical requirements.
· Strong analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex
business problems. This includes risk definition, establishing quality
controls, and implementation of end-to-end solutions.
· 4-year degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent
*Thanks & Regards,*
*SVK Technology Solutions, Inc *
200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817
Tel: 609-904-0020 | Fax: +1 732-391-4243 | www.svktechinc.com
*An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.