I hope you are doing great!
We are seeking for React JS - Front End Developer. It is a 6+ months
contract assignment and it is through one of our preferred vendor. Could
you please go through the below job description and please send me your
consultants updated resumes.
Job Title: React JS - Front End Developer,
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: Phone & Skype
*React JS - Front End Developer*
· *Responsive Design and UI design best practice*
· *UI/UX and a natural flair for aesthetics and usability [CSS,
· Developer Zone platform and API gateway services.
· Web services and API's built on SOAP or REST and using XML or JSON
· Core Java/J2EE (desired)
· Payment and Security protocols (desired)
Candidate Summary: Candidate must provide for the client a 3-4 sentence
“story” of exactly what they did in their last 3 positions/projects.
Without they will be disqualifying the resume.
looking for a talented and experienced web development engineer to join its
API platform modernization team.
• looking for a talented and experienced front-end web developer to join
its API platform modernization team
• In this role, you will be a key member of a highly agile team of
engineers, working to build the Developer Zone platform and API gateway
• This engineering team will have a diverse focus both in terms of
geography and variety of technology challenge
• Are you a talented front-end Web Developer with a passion for technology
development and innovation?
• Do you Love coding, enjoy fast paced dynamic environments and strong
sense of ownership /desire to succeed?
All About You
frameworks (experience with React)
• Full stack Web Developer with a strong UI/UX sense and a natural flair
• Write clean, well designed code.
• Proven experience in Responsive Design and UI design best practice
• Continuously discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize
• Working experience using web services and API's built on SOAP or REST and
using XML or JSON
• Core Java, J2EE, Development experience
• Experience in Middle-tier and Backend is desirable
• Experience in API, Wrappers desirable
• Strong Communicator with good written skills
• Commit to agile processes for project development and QA to ensure that
work is done well and completed on time
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of standards, emerging technologies,
industry trends, and best practices
• Payment protocols (an advantage but not essential)
• Security protocols (an advantage but not essential)
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.