Hi,

Hope you are doing great, please check below MY HOTLIST and keep me posted
with your open requirements so that I can be helpful to you in submitting
suitable candidates only, if not reply with *REMOVE* to delete your ID from
my distribution list.

I will appreciate if you add my ID moul...@dsitinc.com in you distribution
list.

*S.No*