Hello,

I was trying to reach you for the below position. Please check the Job
description below and let me know if you have any question.

Position Overview

Position : .Net Developer (Server Side and Client Side)

Location: NYC

Duration: Long Term

Experience : 10 Years plus

We have the following two positions at Microsoft in NYC . Please let me
know if you might be interested.

1.      Server Side SME

a.      Skillset

                                                    i.     .NET Framework
4.5/4.6 (using C#)

                                                   ii.     Strong hands-on
knowledge on  WCF, Windows Workflow, Web API, Messaging Frameworks (Message
queue – MSMQ/IBM MQ/SQL Server Queues), Threading (handling multi-threading
scenarios), experience with Mission critical/ Real time systems/
Distributed Systems

                                                  iii.     Knowledge/
Experience on Azure Service Bus, Azure Windows Notification Service /
Notification Hub, Visual Studio Online/ GIT

2.      Client Side SME

a.      Skillset

                                                    i.     .NET Framework
4.5/4.6 (using C#)

                                                   ii.     Strong hand-on
knowledge on Windows Presentation Framework, PRISM/ MVVM / MEF Framework

                                                  iii.     Knowledge/
Experience  on Bing Map Control/ API’s, Infragistics  WPF Controls, Visual
Studio Online/ GIT

The candidate should have
•             Passion for quality software development
•             Strong design, coding, debugging, and problem analysis and
solving skills
•             Excellent software engineering practices from designing to
writing code , Unit Testing to releasing.
•             Ability to build monitoring and telemetry for your components
•             Teamwork and communication skills

Thanks & Regards
Trimax Americas
Akash Saini
Office: 609.785.3030 x 355

[image001]<http://www.trimaxamericas.com/>                     [image003] <
http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/>                    [image004] <
https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAIAABMpO14B1FUSYMYKWhJuNc1c1h
mA7c0i5aM&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is intended ONLY for the person
to whom it is addressed. It contains CONFIDENTIAL and PRIVILEGED
information which you MAY NOT FORWARD TO ANY OTHER PARTY. Any unauthorized
intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient but
do not wish to receive further communications through this medium, please
notify the sender immediately.