*Location: Eden Prairie MN*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Phone and Skype Interviews. *
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for maturing the DevOps mindset within
the agile teams using techniques such as Acceptance Test Driven
Development, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery to provide
quality products with seamless integration across Development, Quality
Assurance, Infrastructure, Operations, and Release Management roles.
We are currently seeking a Lead Java Developer who will be primarily
responsible for building enterprise services for the portals needed for the
Client community. As a Lead Java Developer you will be tasked with the
development and coding in Java. There will be interaction with the
system/business analysts and architects who designed our capabilities, and
work with the offshore team.
*Primary Responsibilities: *
1. Lead the technology as a senior member of the software engineer team, as
part of an Agile scrum team assigned to work on the project
2. Designs, codes, tests, debug, and documents software, and enhance
existing components to ensure that software meets business needs
3. Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable,
and maintainable software and should be able to clearly articulate the
implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to
technology leadership 4. Provide hands-on leadership, coaching, mentoring,
and software engineering best practices to junior software engineers
5. Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enable team
6. Collaborate on the design with other team members and product owners,
both inside and outside the scrum team
7. Estimate engineering work effort for engineering team and effectively
identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
8. Conduct design and code reviews to ensure code developed meets coding
best practices guidelines, unit testing, security, and scalability and
9. Drive a quality mindset within the team
*Required Qualifications: *
1. BS Degree in Computer Science or related experience
2. 6+ years Java / J2EE experience
3. 2+ years of experience as a lead developer
4. Strong hands - on experience with Java EE or spring framework
5. Strong experience of one or more ORM technologies (like Hibernate, JPA,
6. Experience with automated unit testing technologies (Such as JUnit,
Spock, or similar)
7. Experience in building design patterns and software engineering best
8. Experience with XML/JSON and developing SOAP and REST services
9. Good understanding of SQL, relational database modeling and design
*Preferred Qualifications: *
1. Experience in healthcare industry.
2. Experience with commercial software development and/or healthcare
3. Sound understanding of core OOPS as well as JEE Design patterns as well
as their implementation in real world applications
4. Experience with Agile Methodology
5. Experience with XML / JSON and developing SOAP and REST services using
Apache CXF or a comparable framework
6. Experience with Java Messaging
7. Strong experience in projects requiring application re-engineering,
8. Experience with Maven
9. Experience with all aspects of web application development
10. Experience with data integration and data migration, APIs
11. Knowledge about Socket API.
Jim | Sr Recruiter | V.L.S Systems Inc.
Work : 703-953-3118 x 1330 |
E-mail: j...@vls-systems.com <x...@vls-systems.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.