*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : full stack java developers*

*Location : Chicago, IL ( only Local )*

*Duration : 12+ month contract *

*Job Details*

*Skills: Java, HTML, J2EE, J Unit*

*Job Description:*

*General experience within the software industry.
*Competent in analyzing functional business applications and design
specifications for functional activities.
*Possesses knowledge of computer equipment and the ability to develop
software to satisfy design objectives.
*Requires competence in analysis and design of system applications.
*Possesses knowledge of system and database management concepts and the use
of programming languages such as C++ and COBOL.
*Possesses knowledge of state-of-the-art software/database engineering
methodologies, CASE tools, and design techniques, as well as applicable
software/database standards.
*Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
*Translates detailed design into computer software.
*Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce
the required product.
*Prepares program-level and user-level documentation.
*Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
*Four years of experience is desired.

*Requirements            Deliverable:*

*Java, HTML, J2EE, J Unit

Regards,