Hi Associates,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title:  SQL Developer (USC OR GC)*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview:  Phone and F2F*

*Job Description:*

·         SQL Server Enterprise 2008 or newer and/or MySQL

·         Profiling and Tuning

·         Other reporting experience desired (Crystal Reports,
iReport/Jasper Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services)

·         Advanced Excel Skills: Pivot tables, Charts, VBA Automation

·         JavaScript, CSS, HTML experience desired but not required

·         Proficiency in Visio, Word and Powerpoint desired

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *

*Email id: **psa...@tekshapers.com* <psa...@tekshapers.com>