Hello

Hope you are doing good

This is Sharon (Senior Executive Recruiter) from Sonoma Consulting, We are
looking for a *.NET Developer/Wilmington, DE / long term contract *

*Role: *.NET Developer

*Locals : *Wilmington, DE

*Length:  *long term contract

I have a urgent .NET/SQL position open in Wilmington DE Phone interview and
F2F REQUIRED. No Skype

My client is in need of a .NET/SQL Developer for a long term contract
opportunity.

Requirements:

•           Proven track record as a .NET Developer

•           Strong SQL Skills

•           Good communication skills

•           Ability to take direction and work independently

•           Solid experience with C#

•           Solid experience with Winforms

•           SQL Server

•           Experience with DevExpress a plus

Sharon Kolluru - Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel : 630.657.8126Fax:  630.756.4181

Email: shar...@sonomaconsulting.net