*Hope you are doing great.*
*Please find the requirement below and send me matched resumes to
<raj...@spgamerica.com>** (OR) **732-343-7688 x 3049* *.*
*POSITION:* PeopleSoft Project Manager (Swift and Treasury)
*LOCATION: *Plano, Tx
*DURATION: *6 months
*PeopleSoft Project Manager (Swift and Treasury): *
*Peoplesoft - cash management module, treasury and swift implementation,
in-house banking and in-house cash pooling. *
- Needs to have solid understand the *banking, cash, treasury,
agile/scrum experience and comfortable wearing both hats*.
- Specific experience with* SWIFT and the PeopleSoft Treasury and
Financial Modules is critical*.
- Soft skills are very important.
- The bar has been set with the current PM who is transitioning to a new
role, but would still be engaged from a relationship perspective.
- High touch business partners and thus someone who is confident and
enjoys working closely, day to day with the business partners is key.
- Not a PM sitting back and working closer to the development than the
*Thanks for your Time and Support*
*Rajesh | Technical Recruiter*
*Software Programming Group*
*15 Corporate Place South, Suite #421, Piscataway, NJ - 08854*
*Tel: **732-343-7688 x 3049* *|| Fax: **732-343-7689*
*Email: **|raj...@spgamerica.com* <%7csamb...@spgamerica.com>* | URL : *
*IT Services || Consulting*
*USA || INDIA*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.