*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Visa status:

Visa Expiration Date:

Location:

Relocation:

Total IT Exp:

Availability:

Skype Name:

Last 5 digits of SSN:

DOB:

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : Java Lead Developer*

*Location : Columbus, OH*

*Duration : 6 month contract *

 I need Lead Developer  All will sit here in Columbus, OH and all need to
be either GC or US Citizens, if not H4 EAD and GC-EAD with C09 conversion
or TN Visa ok.  Please help me source some strong Lead candidates as these
positions could be released this week:

Must have experience with Java/J2SE 6 with a deep understanding of the
language and core API's, web

services, multi-threaded/concurrent programming, XML, code profiling and
optimization, design patterns, Service Oriented

Architecture.

Preferred skills: Financial services experience;

Technology: Core Java, J2EE-JDBC, JMS, , NoSQL dB, Embedded dB

Application Frameworks: Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security

SOA: REST and SOAP based services using JSON/XML messages

Testing Frameworks: Spring JUnit, Mockito, Power Mock, DBUnit,

Data Access Frameworks: Hibernate, MyBatis

Database: Oracle, DB2, MySQL, Mongo Db, Derby,

Operating Systems: Linux, Unix Solaris,

Code Repositories: SVN, GIT

Build/Deployment Tools: Maven, Ant

Regards,