*bi...@vertexg.com* <bi...@vertexg.com>

*The best way to contact me is by email:*

Hi  ,

Hope you are doing well today.

My name is  *Bilal* and I am an *IT Technical Recruiter  from  VERTEX
GROUP  *based in Illinois, if you feel comfortable with the requirement
reply me ASAP…….

Quick Response is Appreciated.

*Respond me with the following details:*

Full Name:

Number:

Email ID:

Visa status:

Visa Expiration Date:

Location:

Relocation:

Total IT Exp:

Availability:

Skype Name:

Last 5 digits of SSN:

DOB:

*Below are the Position Details:*

*Position  : Java Developer (9 to 10 year )*

*Location : Omaha, NE*

*Duration : 6 month contract *

*Company: West Corp*

rate          ;  $50/Hr C2C

The candidate must be a proficient Java developer with at least two years
of server-side coding experience. The ability to adhere to strict timelines
is important, as is the ability to collaborate closely with other
developers and QA personnel. Thorough knowledge of Java 7 is a must, and
Java 8 is preferred. At least one year must have been spent working with
traditional three tier applications based on Java application servers such
as Tomcat as relational database engines. Ideal candidates will have
experience with Agile development methodologies. Industry-standard Java
certifications are not a must, but will be taken into consideration.

Expertise with the following technologies is required:

•               Web services

•               JSON

•               XML

•               Relational database engines

•               Java 7

•               Message queues

Experience with the following products is preferred:

•               The Eclipse IDE

•               Maven, and a CD orchestration tool such as Jenkins

•               Hibernate

•               A variety of Spring components and frameworks

•               A source code repository such as Subversion or Git

•               A web service framework such as Jersey

•               Java 8

•               A commonly used message broker such as ActiveMQ

Preferred Education:

•               Four year computer science from accredited university

Regards,

*Bilal Qamar*