Hi this is Ramya From Fabergent INC. Please go through bellow Job
Description and let me know your interest Regarding this position.
JD- Business System Analyst
We are seeking to hire a motivated Sr. Business Analyst, with strong
analytical and problem solving skills, who has 10+ years of experience
performing complex analytical tasks; experience in creating mapping
document related to application integration with various internal and
• 10+ years of experience as a Technical/Business Analyst and
is an expert in facilitation of technical requirements definition and
documentation using established techniques
• 2+ years of Java/.NET, Webservice (SOAP & REST)
• 3+ years of experience as a Business System Analyst on
• Strong knowledge of and significant experience in Large
Complex Digital Systems.
• Strong written and oral communication, analytical,
organizational and interpersonal skills is a MUST
• As technical Analyst must be able understand services (SOAP &
REST), work with internal & external stakeholders to gather requirement.
• Strong documentation and presentation skill.
• 2+ years of experience in Automobile or Manufacturing domain.
• 2+ years of experience in Agile Scrum.
• Familiar with JIRA.
A successful candidate will be interacting daily with Subject Matter
Experts (SMEs), developers (onshore and offshore) and other stakeholder, so
strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are crucial. The candidate
must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Work with a group of subject matter experts to define and
document business requirements
• Prepare mapping document ( this is middleware application
which interfaces with various application, so we need someone who can
understand technical plus business terms to prepare mapping requirement)
• Develop additional documentation, such as Visio flow-charts,
etc... as required which can help developers and other stake holders.
• Research and verify business rules.
• Work with Architect, developers and other stakeholders to
translate business rules into data flows
• Define test scenarios and success criteria for various system
components, such as, processes, interfaces, reports, etc...
• Provide support to developers in clarifying data, interfaces
and other integration related requirements
• Provide support to other Business Analyst(s) in gathering
and/or clarifying data and reporting requirements from business owners.
• Analyze source data and perform data audits to ensure
accuracy and conformance to established data standards and defined
• Analyze of data model, Services (REST & SOAP) against
business requirements and provide recommendations, if needed
• Analyze and troubleshoot data issues
• Provide source data cleansing recommendations as needed
*Thanks & Regards *
*Fabergent, Inc. *
*63 Ramapo Valley Road, Suite # 214, Mahwah, NJ 07430*
* An E- Verified Company | An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.