*Title: Systems Engineer I*
*Location : San Jose, CA*
*Duration : 4 Months +*
Experienced IT generalist sought for 24x7 support of network access
services and components. Ideal candidate will have 2-4 years of experience
in enterprise environments, with an emphasis on network access controls.
Candidate needs to have experience with ISE and Clear pass and the
interview will be very technical and the individual needs to be able to hit
the ground running, the person needs to sit on site at Orchard office.
· Support Administration of a 24x7 infrastructure
· Manage user access and permissions
· Manage systems back-up
· Perform troubleshooting in all areas of the OSI model
· Perform Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
· Document problems/issues for future reference
· Monitor performance and implement performance tuning if necessary
· Work effectively on cross-departmental projects
· Generate and maintain documentation as it relates to network
configuration, processes, service records, etc.
· Provide prompt communication and status report on critical
· Available for 24x7 support on specified infrastructure
· Experience designing and deploying network and security services
for large organizations
· Network Access Control implementation (ISE, ClearPass)
· *Solid experience in Switching (Cisco) and Wireless (Aruba)*
o MAC-based Authentication
o ISE/ClearPass configurations
o Captive Portal configuration
· Good experience in working with and creating logical design
models (Visio experience a plus)
· Good knowledge of EAP protocols, security protocols
(SSH/HTTPS/SSL, etc), and network protocols (NTP, DNS, DHCP,etc)
· Experience working in a team-oriented and joint environment
· CCNA or equivalent experience (CCNP or higher preferred)
· Ability to quickly adapt in a fast-paced environment
· Familiarity with TCP/IP Stack (OSI Model)
· Ability to do Packet Capture Analysis
· Strong understanding of both Windows and Mac Operating Systems
· Ability to multitask and work independently, when required,
toward stated business goals
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.