*Hi, *

Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirement from one of our
client. Can you please go through the requirement and let me know if you
would be interested for this position.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate
and availability.

An early response is really appreciated

*Role          : TIBCO Lead Consultant*

*Location    : Lakeland, FL*

*Duration    : 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Job Description*

·         Hands on experience of around 8-10 years on TIBCO Business
Events, Active spaces and Business Works.

·         Excellent client interfacing skills.

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills.

·         Ability to Lead an Onsite / Offshore based scrum team.

·         Hands on with Agile methodologies. Preferred to be SAFe certified.

*Please provide the following details.*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact number:
Visa Status:
Availability:
Relocation:
Mail ID:
Skype ID:
Education & Year of Pass out:

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Venkat Kakumani*

*Tekskills Inc.*

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*

*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company   *

*Phone: 732-640-2146.*

*Mail: venk...@tekskillsinc.com <venk...@tekskillsinc.com> *

*Gmail: venkatatekskills...@gmail.com <venkatatekskills...@gmail.com> *

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>