*Looking for TeraData Certified Consultant*

*Location: Lansing, MI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: Keep it low*

CANDIDATES WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:

*Must have Required Skills*

5 Years Teradata Utilities Experience

3 Years SQL Assistant Experience

3 Years Unix Shell Scripting Experience

3 Years SQL and Performance Tuning

Excellent written and oral communication skills

2 Years Teradata Version 13/14/15 Experience

Mentoring co-workers

Business Analyst experience

*Preferred but not Required Skills*

Performance tuning

Experience working on projects employing Agile methodology

Needs to be able to work independently and not rely on the State or other
team members

Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with programmers,
analysts, immediate supervisor, management, system users, operations, other
State agencies and the private sector.

Recognize, gather, correlate, and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define
problems, and devise solutions and alternatives and make appropriate
recommendations.

Working with the BAs and modelers.

Oracle (9i, 10g, 11g) Experience

Experience with State SACWIS or other Human Services and/or
Medicaid/Healthcare applications

SAP Business Objects Reporting Experience

Teradata Certifications

Experience using ERWIN for Data Modeling

Teradata DBA experience

Train developers in how best to design queries for a specific database.

--

Best Regards

Vijay

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

www.facebook.com/intuites

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.