Greetings,

One of my client looking for the Sr.Net Developer at CA. Need for F2F
Interview…..Locals

*Title:                     Sr. .Net Developer*

*Location:             Sacramento, CA*

*Duration:             6 Months*

*Must be Local , F2F Interview*

•         We need .Net Senior level resource to start Immediately.

•         Need some experience in Healtcare.

•         This person will also be interaction with the client on daily
basis so it has to be someone Sr.

Thanks& Regards,

Srikanth Reddy.G

[image: svk-logo-tech individual]

SVK Technology Solutions, Inc

Email: srika...@svktechinc.com

*200 Metroplex Dr, Suite 401, Edison, NJ 08817*

PH: 609-904-0029 * 111

Fax: 609-754-3700    | www.svktechinc.com

An E-Verified company |An-Equal Employment Opportunity EmployerOpportunity
Employer