Hi,

My name is *Kulpreet Singh* and I am IT Recruiter with Pyramid Consulting
Inc. I have the below open job opportunity with my Direct Client.

Please share your updated resume and expected rate.

*Title                 : AWS DevOps Engineers*

*Location         : Richmond, VA*

*Duration        : 6 Months*

*Key Skills:* *Devops, Chef/Ansible, AWS, Jenkins.*

*Responsibilities:*

*9+ years of IT experience.*

Must have experience with Jenkins, AWS cloud formation (EC2, S3, EBS, ELB
etc.), Chef, Ansible

*Prefer AWS certifications

Includes systems analysis, creation of specifications, coding, testing, and
implementation of application programs and data interfaces.

Deep knowledge of diverse technologies and new and current architectures
Lean/Agile development experience

Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical individuals

Ability to influence multiple levels on highly technical issues and
challenges

Demonstrated experience to influence and coordinate third parties and
suppliers

Regards,

Kulpreet Singh

Pyramid Consulting, Inc.