Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *Java Full Stack Developer *with our Direct
Client. Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: Java Full Stack Developer*

*Location: Middletown, NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Job Description:  *

*Required Skills:*

·         Experience developing Java based applications

·         Experience developing SOAP and/or RESTUFL web services

·         Experience working with relational databases

·         6+ years of experience required

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-759-2658