Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *SDET *with our Direct Client. Kindly have a look
at the below position and let me know if this is something you would be
interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: SDET - Windows driver (Sensor)*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Job Description:  *

·         Quality team is looking for a test engineer with Sensor domain
expertise and strong .Net exp with Win10 debugging exp.

·         The candidate will work within a group to execute test and
validation plans to ensure that products and software are up to performance
standards and meet release criteria.

·         Understanding of universal sensor driver model on Windows 10.

·         Debugging exp with KMDF/UMDF and windows environments.

·         Support for new sensor types in Windows 10 for example, 6-axis
fusion sensors (Accelerometer + Gyro).

·         Experience with testing HID sensor class driver which includes
Pedometer and sensors for Activity Detection, Linear Acceleration, Gravity
Vectors, magnetometer, Geomagnetic Orientation, etc

·         Tool development around sensors for internal testing purpose.

·         Knowledge of basic HW interfaces SPI/I2C etc.

·         Good problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-759-2658