My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *SDET *with our Direct Client. Kindly have a look
at the below position and let me know if this is something you would be
Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
*Title: SDET - Windows driver (Sensor)*
*Location: Redmond, WA*
*Duration: 12 months*
*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *
*Job Description: *
· Quality team is looking for a test engineer with Sensor domain
expertise and strong .Net exp with Win10 debugging exp.
· The candidate will work within a group to execute test and
validation plans to ensure that products and software are up to performance
standards and meet release criteria.
· Understanding of universal sensor driver model on Windows 10.
· Debugging exp with KMDF/UMDF and windows environments.
· Support for new sensor types in Windows 10 for example, 6-axis
fusion sensors (Accelerometer + Gyro).
· Experience with testing HID sensor class driver which includes
Pedometer and sensors for Activity Detection, Linear Acceleration, Gravity
Vectors, magnetometer, Geomagnetic Orientation, etc
· Tool development around sensors for internal testing purpose.
· Knowledge of basic HW interfaces SPI/I2C etc.
· Good problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.