Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *SiteMinder/ AuthMinder Consultant *with our
Direct Client. Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if
this is something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: SiteMinder/ AuthMinder Consultant*

*Location: Weehawken, NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy.*

*Job Description:  *

*Job Specs:*
1. Experience in CA Site Minder, CA Auth Minder.
2. Exposure to CA Risk Minder
3. Experience working directly with Business Users.
4. Experience in Linux, Unix Shell Scripting
5. LDAP, Tomcat, Http Apache.
6. Good Communication Skill.
7. Problem Solving and Logical thinking.

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-759-2658