Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *MS CRM Consultant *with our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: MS CRM Consultant*

*Location: Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Job Description:  *

As a Consultant, you should have in-depth knowledge in any one
technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3
other areas. You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small
sized project with a medium complexity. You should be able to build a
custom Function Module with medium complexity program logic.
*Key skills required for the job are:*
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 (Mandatory)
*Minimum work experience:* 5 Years
*Mandatory Skills:* Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Microsoft Dynamics CRM
2011, Consulting

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.