I was trying to reach you for the below position. Please check the Job
description below and let me know if you have any question.
*Position : Oracle Applications Developer *
*Location : Cleveland, OH*
*Duration : 6 Months plus*
*Job Description—Oracle Applications Developer *
The Oracle Applications Developer role is to define, develop, test,
analyze, and maintain the Oracle applications in support of the achievement
of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and
analyzing technical objects within the application in support of the
business function. The Developer will also research, design, document, and
modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle.
Conducts detailed research of vendor technologies and assists with general
*Essential Functions *
Strategy & Planning
• Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
• Participate in recommendation of improvements to existing
• Research tools and technologies and identify those that can
best help serve the needs of clients.
• Research and implement related tools to improve development
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business
issues for a specific business group.
*Acquisition & Deployment*
• Gather requirements, create design documentation and perform
impact analysis for application changes for various projects such as
Financial, Payroll Reporting and Treasury applications and suggest process
• Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages and
coordinates with functional analysts and consultants for implementations.
• Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications
functionality for the Financials and Supply Chain areas and suggest process
• Lead functional/technical review sessions for requirement
review and understanding.
• Utilize tools like SQL Developer, TOAD, Dataloader, Oracle
Web ADI, and OBIEE to enhance functionality and user experience.
• Assist users with problems and resolves issues.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform
technical unit testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and
• Provide business reports to management and clients.
*Incidental Functions *
• Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to
efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Conduct research into new technologies, including tools,
components, and frameworks.
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications
*Formal Education & Certification*
• Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or
*Position Requirements *
*Knowledge & Experience*
• 2+ years IT experience.
• 2+ years Oracle application development experience with
various technical tools among core Oracle database tools, OA Framework,
• Expertise with configuration and setups for AOL module.
• 2+ years of experience in support of software applications
• Working knowledge of software development and support
• Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of
• Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP
applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and
development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, Reports).
• Proper and comprehensive verbal and written communications.
• Responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth
and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills.
• Motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and
effort to work assigned.
• Attentive to detail with focus on accurate results.
• Organized and able to prioritize tasks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to conduct research into software issues and products
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
*Physical Activities/Capabilities/Work Environment *
• Sit for extended periods of time; walk and stand occasionally.
• Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer
keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components constantly.
• Lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as
computers, devices, and peripherals occasionally.
• Work environment involves everyday risk or discomforts
requiring normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices,
meeting and training rooms, i.e., use of safe work practices with office
equipment, avoidance of trips and falls, and observance of fire
• Work area is adequately lighted, heated and ventilated.
• May occasionally travel (domestic and international).
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour work day may be
*Talent Acquisition Manager*
*STB Technology Solutions Inc.*
888 Washington St. suite 106
Dedham, MA 02026
(781) 471-4219 office
(888) 726-9070 fax
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.