Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *OBIEE Developer *that will be based on site in*
St Louis- MI*

Job Title: OBIEE Developer

Location: St Louis MI

Duration: 6 + Months

Mode of Interview: Phone and Face to Face

*Job Description*

Perform OBIEE repository development.

§  Create and modify reports and dashboards within OBIEE, BI Publisher

§  Perform OBIEE Administration activities, such as user setup, access
control and troubleshooting.

§  Tune the performance of queries issued by OBIEE.

§  Enable OBIEE to provide access to metrics that are consistent, accurate
and easily reusable.

Thanks,

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.