*Looking for Hadoop Admin===Need CA Locals*

*Location: Newport Beach, CA*

*Bill rate: market rate  *

*Length: 12 + months *

*Technical Skills*

Extensive working knowledge of Linux (RHEL) administration and engineering

Advanced shell scripting in Python/Perl/Ruby

Expert knowledge of HDFS, Spark, YARN, HBase, and Impala

Hadoop and UNIX capacity planning and performance tuning

Advanced working knowledge of automation tools (CHEFS, Puppet) a plus

Experience in grid monitoring tools (Ganglia, Nagios, Cloudera Manager, etc)

Cloudera Certified Administrator a plus

B.S. in Computer Science a plus

*Responsibilities*

Design and administer multi-clusters of Hadoop ecosystems (Cloudera
distribution)

Install and upgrade Hadoop ecosystem (patch management, upgrading modules,
etc)

Perform capacity planning and performance tuning

Debug Hadoop jobs

Work with infrastructure engineers to diagnose system failures and
performance bottlenecks

Work with developers to derive at Hadoop use cases and solutions

On-call rotation for off-hours support and administration

--

Best Regards

Vijay

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

www.facebook.com/intuites

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.