*Looking for C# Web Developer==Need Locals *

*Location: Kenosha, WI*

*Duration: 18 months *

*Interview: Video Conference or Face to face*

*Rate: Open*

Candidates must have strong SDLC and longevity in their contracts.  Client
needs to see long contracts in their work history. Candidate will
eventually be hired perm.  *Candidate must be getting his EAD-GC or have it
in the next 18 months.*  Candidates must have good communication skills.

Develop multitier web applications for customers and internal users using
Visual Studio

Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for the
U.S., Canada and Mexico.

Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business
requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.

Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for
new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional
code.

Collaborate with team members on projects.

High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree strongly *preferred.*

3+ years software development experience.

Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and
relational database design.

Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/>, WCF, MVC and ADO.NET <http://ado.net/>.

Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored
procedures.

Knowledge of client-side technologies such as JavaScript, jQuery, HTML5 and
CSS *preferred.*

Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.

Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build
management *a plus.*

--

Best Regards

Vijay

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

www.facebook.com/intuites

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.