Greetings,

My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *Administrator Networking Infrastructure *with
our Direct Client. Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know
if this is something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to
sat...@e-zencomp.com

*Title: Administrator Networking Infrastructure*

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: 12 months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*Job Description:  *

As an Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation
for all technical and process issues. Provide technical subject matter
expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick
resolution as a crisis manager. Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating
with different stakeholders. Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his
/ her tower Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective
teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting &
Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports. Participate
in business meetings with various stake holders on a need basis. Take
corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys. Work on the
service improvement programs. Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for
new projects. Training of new team members. Able to work on Knowledge
acquisition and updates to related documents

*Key skills required for the job are:*

·         Networking and Infrastructure (Mandatory)

·         Networking Admin

·         ITIL Incident Mgmt

*Minimum Experience Required:* 3-5 YEARS

*Mandatory Skills:* Networking Admin Monitoring and TT Tools, Infra Trouble
shooting and Operations, Technical Support, Technical Support-Remote,
Networking Admin

*Desirable Skills:* ITIL Incident Mgmt, Security

Regards
Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.
609-759-2658