Hi,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our Implementing partner Requirement, Please go through the below
requirement and send us suitable consultant with their updated resume,
rates and Contact details ..

*Role: Open stack Engineer  With Telecom Domain*

*Location: Irving, TX*

*Work Duration: 6 months*

*Note: We need Photo id and visa copy (H1B) Job Description:*

• At least 1 year experience in implementation and maintenance of Openstack

• Experience in SDN Controller like Open daylight, ONOS etc. Must have
experience in working closely either integration of SDN Controller with
Openstack or developing applications via SDN Controller API • Experience in
CMP platform is preferable

• Exposure to Open stack networking (neutron) via VLAN, GRE & VXLAN

• Should have experience in practical use case implementation of Service
function chaining via SDN Controllers

• Exposure to Open daylight (ODL) API for flow, Service Function & Service
Function chaining (SFC)

• Should have exposure to different mechanisms to perform SFC like NSH,
VLAN, etc.

• Exposure to usage & configuration of VNF (open and vendor specific)

• Experience in any Commercial NFV products (Cisco, Juniper, Versa, Vidder,
Viptela) would be an added advantage

• Should have experience in scripting using
shell/python/ruby/puppet/chef/Ansible.
Should be able to create/work with Web Services

• Experience with technical skills in SOA, web services, data
virtualization, implementation of RESTful web services will be preferable

*• Experience to Telecom service provider domain predominantly into
Networking area of Telecom.*

• Understanding of OPNFV and setup will be added advantage

• Understanding of cloud computing domain would be an added advantage.

• Experience with RedHat Products & Enterprise Design Patterns, Camel and
Fuse would be an added advantage.

• Software development/programming experience in Java EE and Jboss would be
an added advantage.

• Experience with build tools like ANT, MAVEN would be an added advantage.

• Strong understanding of Web Technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, Ajax,
JSON, JSF, JQuery, etc. would be an advantage.

*If I'm not available over the phone, best way to reach me in email.......*

[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D0BE16.B9DD7240]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285