Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing great.

I am going to send you my candidates Hot-List behalf of SAJA TECHNLOGIES
INC for new contract position on C2C basis. You will get candidates and
recruiters contact Information from attached resumes also.

Hope to hear from you soon,

I would highly appreciate if you can send me your requirements or add my
id on l...@sajatech.com in your distribution list.

S.NO

NAME

Skills set

Visa Status.

Current location

Relocation

1

Padmini

Sr.Business analyst

H1B

CA

ALL over USA but CA Proffered.

2

Pravesh

Sr.Business analyst

GC EAD

CA

All over USA

3

Mahi

Sr.Java developer

H1B

NH

All  over USA

4

 Pratiksha

Business analyst

GC

CA

All over USA

5

Shruthi

QA analyst

H4EAD

VA

VA,MD,DC, and NC,PA ,DE only.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Lisa Sr. Recruiter Saja Technologies Inc 28345 Beck Rd, Suite#105,*

*Wixom, MI-48393*

*Direct: 734-666-0778 Fax: **248-522-7318* <248-522-7318>
*email : **l...@sajatech.com* <as...@sajatech.com>
*www.sajatech.com* <http://www.sajatech.com/>

 1

*The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. The message
may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any review,
dissemination, distribution, copying of this message is strictly
us immediately by email and delete the original message.*