Hi Associates,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title: SAS Developer (USC OR GC)*

*Location:* *New York City, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months *

*Interview:  Phone and Skype *

*Job Description*:

·         Min  4 years of experience in SAS technologies

·         SAS Developer with strong knowledge Base SAS and writing SAS
macros

·         Experienced in Forecast Server, Forecast Studio & HPF
(High-Performance Forecasting)

·         Experience with data manipulation, data wrangling & statistical
work in SAS

·         Good communication skills, gather requirements & provide solution
to business on forecasting & modeling

--

*Regards,*

*Padmanav Sahoo, *