Hi Associates,

I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at *psa...@tekshapers.com <psa...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title:  Informatica and IOD Resource*

*Location: Naperville IL*

*Duration: 3+ Months*

*Interview:  Phone and Skype *

*Need consultant on this with a write up on the below mentioned :-*

·         Develop/Support interfaces to SFDC through Informatica power
center and cloud.

·         Able to understand and write complex SQLs.

·         Maintain and execute required data Inserts, update and cleanup in
Salesforce

·         Interact with client to identify issues and potential areas for
improvements to existing applications.

*Roles & Responsibilities: *

·         Develop/Support interfaces to SFDC through Informatica power
center and cloud.

·         Able to understand and write complex SQLs.

·         Maintain and execute required data Inserts, update and cleanup in
Salesforce

·         Interact with client to identify issues and potential areas for
improvements to existing applications.

*Detailed Requirement:*

·         Develop Informatica job for executing dataloads to Salesforce

·         Candidate should able to create ETL mapping using Informatica

·         Candidate should be able to create Sync and Replication mapping
in IOD

·         Data analysis skills, writing efficient SQL queries

·         Maintain Informatica interfaces for Salesforce.

·         Demonstrated ability to effectively work with the client directly

·         Basic SFDC application knowledge

*Skills on Priority *

·         Informatica Power Exchange, Informatica on Demand

·         Knowledge on SFDC Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer

·         Oracle 10g+,  SQL , PL/SQL

·         Basic SFDC knowledge

--

*Regards,*