Hope you are doing great.
We have an opening for the role of EDI Analyst in Richmond, VA.
The project is scheduled to start ASAP and duration is 12 Months+ Extn.
If you are available and interested kindly send your updated resume.
Please have a look at the job description below:
*Role:* EDI Analyst
*Location*: Richmond, VA
*Duration:* 12 Months+ Extn
*Face to Face Interview Mandatory*.
· Serve as a senior EDI Analyst for the technical design,
development, testing and support of Electronic Data Interchange processes.
· Hands on experience in compliance checking, mapping, validating
and processing HIPAA EDI claims transactions (X12 837 / NCPDP D.0) is
required for this position.
· Experience in MMIS is a plus
· Requires proven knowledge of HIPAA EDI and XML standards and
associated communication protocols.
· Extensive knowledge of translators and EDI related integration
· Knowledge of various network and internet technologies and
communication protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, etc.
· Coordination of testing and deployment of EDI partner
Thanks & Regards,
IT consulting | staffIng | bpo
*Meadow Park Tower*
*10440 N Central Expressway, Suite 643*
*Dallas, TX 75231*
*(214) 698 8630 F*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.