*LOOKING FOR MAINFRAME / MIDRANGE SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR===* *EAD/GC or US
*Raleigh NC ( NEED LOCALS)*
*Duration – ongoing, long term*
*Has to be EAD/GC or US citizen*
*NEED FINANCIAL INDUSTRY EXP*
The candidate will be responsible for working as part of a small, highly
skilled team, responsible for upholding the Security of our critical
Mainframe and Midrange environments. The candidate will allow the group to
deliver operational improvements as well as regulatory and audit driven
Primary duties include:
• Support all Day-To-Day security functions (including problem solving,
error message review, application and system maintenance and upgrades).
• Documentation maintenance (for lower lever support groups (Help Desk,
• Maintaining application security administration on both the Mainframe and
• Operational responsibility for access administration of DB2, CICS, AS400
and Dataset access.
• Assist with the ongoing maintenance of internal applications that are
administered through ACF2
• Working closely with Mainframe Infrastructure and Development teams to
define rules and CICS regions for new environments.
• Execute health checks across the Mainframe and Midrange environments to
ensure compliance with Audit and regulatory requirements.
• Respond timely to Audit and regulatory inquiries.
• Analysis of current Mainframe and Midrange environments to develop
proposals for improvements and efficiency gains in alignment with client
• Enhancing existing utilities to better serve our clients, focusing on
data cleansing, life-cycling of rules, and reporting utilities.
• Minimum 5 years of Mainframe and Midrange security administration (ACF2,
access rules, GSO records, SAF definitions, AS400 access functions,
PentaSafe, Rexx, etc.).
• A proven track record of working with complex Mainframe and Midrange
security products with a focus on user account administration.
• Programming experience (CLIST, SAS, ISPF, etc.).
• Knowledge of JCLs. Ability to build and modify JCL scripts.
• Experience in building and maintaining partnerships with outsourced or
managed service providers
4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299
Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com
*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*
To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com
To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.