*Information Security Engineer*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*The Security Analyst will perform the following security duties.*
· Responsible for *internal Qualys scans*
· Analyze and create *vulnerability tracking spreadsheets* for
engineers to utilize for remediation, tracking and verification.
· Establish patch management quarterly cycles – facilitate meetings
with engineering groups to push patches in a timely manner.
· Conduct *external vulnerability and web application scans* –
these scans are required for PCI compliance and is sent to the financial
institutions doing business with StubHub.
· Responsible for *SECINFOSEC Jira tickets*
· Track all scans executed – INFOSEC has a security calendar that
identifies all scans and penetration tests for StubHub that is used to
accurately track, plan and distribute to our internal partners.
· Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and creating tracking documents,
such as vulnerability tracking.
· *Implementing SPLC including dynamic scanning and application
security best practices in the development lifecycle*
· Help to provide input or coordinate data on small incidents
· In-depth understanding of common operating systems (
*Linux/Windows*), *networking protocols, databases, and Internet
· *Must have thorough knowledge in IS security components,
principles, standards, procedures and practices.*
· Liaison to the product teams to work with the correct GIS groups
to support StubHub customers
· Ability to communicate technical security information to
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner and
collaboratively as a member of a security team
*Phone : 925-587-8945*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.