Hope you are doing well…!! Please go through the below requirement
and share suitable profile’s
*Only genuine profiles with a DL / Visa copy and LinkedIn profile is must.
Please don't change the subject line.*
Senior Hadoop Administrator
Location: SFO, CA
*Major Duties and Responsibilities*
- Manage large scale Hadoop cluster environments, handling all Hadoop
environment builds, including design, capacity planning, cluster setup,
performance tuning and ongoing monitoring.
- Evaluate and recommend systems software and hardware for the
enterprise system including capacity modeling.
- Contribute to the evolving architecture of our storage service to meet
changing requirements for scaling, reliability, performance, manageability,
- Work with core production support personnel in IT and Engineering to
automate deployment and operation of the infrastructure. Manage, deploy and
configure infrastructure with Puppet or other automation toolsets.
- Ability to work with and as a member of the IT Operations group as
required to refine our Production capabilities: testing, kernel issues,
compatibility and deployment of new versions of custom software.
- Identify hardware and software technical problems, storage and/or
related system malfunctions.
- Creation of metrics and measures of utilization and performance.
- Capacity planning and implementation of new/upgraded hardware and
software releases as well as for storage infrastructure.
- Responsible for monitoring the Linux community and report on important
changes/enhancements to the team.
- Ability to work well with a global team of highly motivated and
skilled personnel - interaction and dialog are requisites in this dynamic
Rajesh – Technical Recruiter
PH: +1-703-957-5661 | raj...@javaji.com <ko...@javaji.com> |Hangouts:
usitrecruiterraj...@gmail.com <kiran.hrjav...@gmail.com> | Skype :
Javaji System Solutions Inc. | www.javaji.com | 415 Oakmed Pkwy,
Sunnyvale, CA 94085. Fax : 703-880-7454
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.