*Looking for WEbDesigner :OPT will work *
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 3 Months+ extendable*
*Rate 40 $ /hrc2c*
*No: of Positions: 6*
*Job Title:* Web Designer
*Job Purpose: *Designs and evaluates and implements visual human visual
interfaces and interaction of web-based applications utilizing
user-centered design principles that ensures user experience is formulated
to achieve the goals of the organization.
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Responsible for contributing web content, layouts, design
and innovation of the Avnet website(s).
• Works closely with the web development team to design and
execute web based marketing solutions programs/campaigns to meet business
• Develops and designs interface, front pages and the tools
to navigate a website
• Implements and maintains the web design parameters, style
guides and visual standards.
• Manage daily web content additions/changes from a product
marketing and integrated marketing perspective.
• Reviews all content before publication to ensure
consistent design throughout the entire site.
*Knowledge and Skills:*
• Demonstrated creative web production experience
• In-depth knowledge of human interface requirements for
effective web design
• Experience with Content Management Systems (SharePoint,
Drupal, or WordPress)
• Experience with IBM WebSphere (preferred, not required)
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe
• Demonstrated proficiency in HTML, Java Script and CSS
*Work Experience: *Five (5) years of progressive experience in creative web
management, web design and positive measurable user interface results.
*Education and Certification(s): *Bachelor’s degree
*If Interested please fill the details given below:*
Rate per hour:
Linked in :
2 Professional references: (Name, Phone and official mail id)
Do you have your own laptop which could be used at the client location? If
not, do you agree to arrange for a laptop?
Reason you are looking for change from current position?
Current status of job search: (Do you have any interviews scheduled and
Strengths on core skills:
*Ravi Sama *
1560 Wall St, Suite 104, Naperville, IL 60563
Phone: 630-324-0006 Ext: 305
E mail: r...@indsoft.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.