Greetings from Sonoma Consulting!!!!!

I am the Senior Executive Recruiter at Sonoma Consulting and I am currently
working to fill a role for a *ETL Developer*    that will be based on site
in *Wilmington, DE*

Job Title: ETL Developer

Location: Wilmington, DE

Duration:  6+ Months

Mode of interview: Phone and Face to Face

Job Description:

•        Should have good experience in data warehouse application design
and development.

•        Should have designed or was part of implementation of one
warehouse application end to end.

•        Should be strong in Oracle PL/SQL skills.

•        Should be strong in Oracle performance tuning.

•        Experience with Datastage 9.1.

•        Experience in Unix/AIX scripting (Perl, Shell etc.).

•        Should have good communication skills as the role needs the
individual to directly interact with business and partners.

•        Experience working in Agile delivery models.

•        Exposure to Big data technologies with Hadoop cloudera

Arjun D -Sr Executive Recruiter

Sonoma Consulting, Inc.

Tel: 630-922-5091    Fax:  630.756.4181

"" group.