Please find the below requirement.
*Senior Automation Engineer*
*Long Term *
- A University degree in Computer Engineering or a related field;
strengths in Math and financial concepts would be highly beneficial.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Automation Engineering and Testing
with expertise in a range of automation tools and processes for
commercial-grade software. including:
- Experience with Automation Frameworks and testing tools. (Selenium,
CodedUI & Ranorex)
- Experience of writing or maintaining Test frameworks in a
high-level language such as C#
- Familiarity with Unit Test Frameworks like MSTEST, JUNIT or NUNIT
- Overall understanding of the daily challenges a developer faces
testing complex products and how to solve them
- Awareness of tools such as AngularJS and building Automation
around it is a plus
- An understanding of end-to-end software development cycle in an
Agile/SCRUM environment including:
- Experience working with .NET Web frameworks such as MVC and/or
Entity frameworks including the ability to write and debug code in C# and
- A good understanding of SOLID Principles of Software Development
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Test Platform – MTM/TFS
- Strong understanding of the Object Oriented Development Concepts
- Working knowledge of Source Code Control and Release Management
- Bonus skills include experience with:
- DevOps experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Database programming
- Basics of Networking
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. IT Recruiter
*Email: santh...@pegasyssoft.com <santh...@pegasyssoft.com>*
Phone: 248-566-6099 EXT 219
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.