*ETL Informatica Developer*
*3 months *
*Phone and F2F*
*ETL engineer who has:*
· In-depth knowledge of Informatica.
· Understands how to design and implement ETL processes in a
· Able to create batch files/scripts to support non-informatica
based file transfers etc.
· Understands how to work with data encryption / decryption and
secure file transfer feeding from and into the databases and external
· Able to create merge and update scripts for master table
maintenance (understands how to refresh tables in an efficient and
· Understands and knows how to test and quality check the developed
· Not only building the integrations with Informatica but also
needs to be able to quality check and test thorough the solution.
· Document the development processes and business rules (outside of
the Informatica tool) and using Visio and design templates.
· Able to make robust solution which don’t need maintenance on a
· Meaning build solutions needs to be robust enough to handle
simple and complex errors and self-recovery
· Hence solutions need to work without a person monitoring all
interfaces on a day to day base, but get alerted when something goes wrong
and needs attention of a specialist.
*Padmanav Sahoo, *
*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *
*Email id: **psa...@tekshapers.com* <psa...@tekshapers.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.