Greetings from IDC Technologies,

We have an immediate opportunity with our Client. The position & the
requirement details are mentioned below.

Please share resumes to *srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/>* only

*Role:  C++ Developer with **Multi-threading **Experience*

*Location:  **Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration: 12+ months with possibility of extensions*

*Job Type: Contract*

*Start Date: ASAP*

*No. Openings: 2*

*Exp: 7+ yrs*

*Need H1B COPY  AND PASSPORT NUMBER for Submission.*

1) 7+ years of experience in developing using C++

2) Experience with Object Oriented Design & development

3) Experience with Multi-threaded app development

4) Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins

5) Knowledge in RDK – Optional

*Please send me updated resume to srinivasa(at)idctechnologies.com
<http://idctechnologies.com/> only*

Kind Regards &Thanks

Srinivasa N

IDC Technologies