*Hi, *

Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirements from one of our
Global Implementer. Can you please look into the requirement and send me
across your updated resume along with the details.

An early response is really appreciated

*Role                 :* *IMS Network Engineer*

*Location          : Philadelphia, PA*

*Duration          : 12+ months*

*Job description :*

*Design role. *

·         We need candidates with expertise in IMS Architecture and network

·         Design and Implement IMS based networks.

·         Work with stake holders in getting the design reviewed and
implemented by vendors.

·         In-depth knowledge and experience of designing 3GPP based IP
Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Architecture.

·         Telecom experience

·         Through knowledge of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the
associated architecture

·         In-depth knowledge of North American Number plan and call routing

*Please provide the following details.*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Contact number:
Mail ID:
Skype ID:
Education & Year of Pass out:

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Venkat K *

*Tekskills Inc.*

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*

*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company   *

*Phone: 732-640-2146.*

*Mail: **venk...@tekskillsinc.com* <venk...@tekskillsinc.com>

*Gmail: **venkatatekskills...@gmail.com* <venkatatekskills...@gmail.com>

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>