*Full-Stack .Net Developer===* *Onsite interview is Mandatory-Skype is not
an Option*

*Location Indianapolis Indiana*

*Duration 12 *

*Rate: $40/hr. c2c MAXXX*

Onsite interview is Mandatory-Skype is not an Option so please do not send
any candidates that cannot meet the client F2F

*All candidates must provide the number of years of experience next to each
line item listed below-without this section completion we will not accept
your candidate-No Exceptions*

Extensive experience with all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
including analysis, code development, testing, implementing and maintenance.

Expert in creating SQL Queries, PL/SQL package, function, stored procedure,
triggers, and cursors.

Experience creating database objects like tables, views, sequences,
synonyms, indexes using Oracle tools like SQL*Plus ,

SQL Developer and Toad.

Entity Framework

Web API 2.0 Web Services (RESTful)

Oracle Databases

Must have experience in writing scripts

Must have experience in writing codes

Must have experience in working multiple projects

4 years of experience developing at a Senior level

Best Regards

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

<http://www.facebook.com/intuites>DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you have received this message by mistake or are not
interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and delete this message from your system. We are sorry for the
inconvenience caused to you. Also this message (including attachment if
any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments
please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC will not be
responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments
emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any unauthorized use
or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and Intuites
LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited