Don't Need Testers, please share only Performance Engineer's profiles
Need only Senior profiles only having at-least 8 years of experience !!
Hope you are doing well !!!
My name is *Aakash *and I'm a recruiter at *Golden Resource Solutions*, a
global staffing and IT consulting company. We are constantly on the lookout
for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we
currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of
*Job Title: *Performance Engineer
*Duration:* Long term
* Position Description:*
This role will be responsible for design, deliver, and optimize
high-performing systems. Provides architecture and application design and
development guidance that ensures scalability and minimizes performance
issues. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect,
honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
*Essential Job Functions:*
· Responsible for capacity estimation/planning, modeling,
monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems
with enterprise business application and load balancer issues.
· Review architecture and design for performance
· Creating a performance testing strategy, workload modeling,
running various types of performance tests. Review the tests and analyze
and provide recommendations to improve.
· Obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance
requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and
resolve technical issues related to performance.
· Monitor resource usage for physical servers, application servers
& databases to drive optimization changes in production environment.
· Work with ‘Service Owners’ to optimize the configuration of
clients, servers, and networking equipment to enable system/application
performance across the enterprise.
· Plan and manage deliverables for: performance diagnostic,
capacity planning, performance architecture design, performance tuning, and
· Conduct system performance and stress testing, analyze test
results and suggest action plans.
· Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses
performance problems and clearly characterize system performance to
· Drive performance engineering as an integral step during the
software development life cycle.
*Minimum Position Qualifications*
· 5+ years of software product development and delivery experience.
· 3+ years of performance engineering & performance testing
· Ability to identify system bottlenecks with strong
troubleshooting, problem solving & reasoning skills.
· Familiarity with tools such as Fiddler, Firebug, YSlow and
· Strong knowledge of HTTP load generation and measurement software.
· Experience in using monitoring tools & ability to identify
performance issues within J2EE architecture.
· Experience in JAVA, Web Services, XML technologies and SQL
· Experience with Load balancers, Webservers, Database, Operating
System, Network Software and Hardware.
*Bonus Skills: Desired Previous Job Experience*
· Familiarity with Test-driven development (TDD) and virtualization
· Working knowledge of Web services, ORM technologies & WebSphere
· Programming skills in Java and .Net.
· Knowledge on SOA, AJAX and Web 2.0.
*If you feel comfortable with the Job Description and are currently
available in the job marking or looking to make a job change then revert me
back on the mail or call me on the below mentioned number ASAP*
[image: Golden Resource, Inc]
*Aakash Mishra *
US IT Recruiter
Direct : 513-823-2012
T: 513-342-6290 Ext 106 | F: (513) 823-2037
*“Building Bridges between Business and Technology.”*
The company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided,
unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this
information is strictly prohibited.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.