*Hi, *

Pleasure mailing you. We have one urgent requirement from one of our
client. Can you please go through the requirement and let me know if you
would be interested for this position.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate
and availability.

An early response is really appreciated

*Role          : Adoption Engineer*

*Location    : Weehawken, NJ*

*Duration    : 6-12 Months (Extension Possible)*

*Job Description:*

*Overview of Role:*

Adoption engineers support the application owners and adoption leads in
migrating applications to Client

*Migration steps include: *

1. Prepare the migration, i.e. discuss the migration path for a given
application, including the migration prerequisites and dependencies (e.g.
need for Linux OS upgrade, software build dependencies etc)

2. Lay out the migration in an understandable way to the newly migrating

3. Execute the migration

Adoption engineers are required to actively help application owners in the
migration process. They provide excellent technical support and service to
customers, manage critical issues, and make the migration experience a
success to all involved stakeholders.

*Skills required of an Adoption Engineer*

•         Ability to work on large volumes of  migrations  without needed
confirmation of each task

•         Recurring tasks include:

•         set up Nexus repos

•         assist in getting Puppet agents installed (raising and tracking
ServiceNow requests, etc)

•         diagnose agent versions

•         chase customers daily

•         patience in explaining process to each new apps (thousands in the

•         work with Prod Services to their concerns in migrating

•         understand and interpret log file outputs

•         able to write scripts related to deployment

•         good technical background preferred

•         good experience with Release Management, especially if someone
has worked before as Dev

•         basic trouble shooting

•         Advantage if experience using source code repository like GitHub,

•         Advantage if experience building pkg using any of the build
server like TeamCity, Jenkins, Bamboo etc

•         Advantage if someone has deployment experience and has knowledge

*Thanks & Regards.*

*Venkat K*

*Tekskills Inc.*

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite 414, Edison, NJ – 08817 |*

*CMMI Level 3 / ISO 9001: 2008/ WMBE Certified Company   *

*Phone: 732-640-2146.*

*Mail: venk...@tekskillsinc.com <venk...@tekskillsinc.com> *

*Gmail: venkatatekskills...@gmail.com <venkatatekskills...@gmail.com> *

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>