Hi this is Ramya From Fabergent INC. Please go through bellow Job
Description and let me know your interest Regarding this position.
Job Title: Information Security & Controls - Governance Risk & Compliance
Job Location: Dearborn, MI
Duration: Permanent/Contract (Long)
• For multiple projects; plan, execute, direct, manage to budget,
and complete internal or audits, business process control reviews,
• As part of the Information Security and Controls team; help
define and execute a road map for a GRC function to plan strategy, define
objectives, and address controls risks.
• Review company-wide operational and technology processes to
provide and assessment of business risk, control, and the overall
effectiveness and efficiency of the process as well as the risks associated
with projects and vendor processes and controls.
• Ensure the implementation and ongoing support for all security
measures necessary to ensure PII is secure, meets all business requirements
and applicable State and Federal regulations.
• Work closely with project teams and to develop and execute
project and vendor risk assessments, implement opportunities, and
recommendations regarding business and IT process goals/optimization,
control, and compliance and serve as a business advisor.
• Manage the evaluation and testing of business processes and
business controls and identification of areas of risk.
• Maintain active communication with project teams and vendors
manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines and/or
service level agreements are met, and lead change efforts effectively.
• Work with the Information Security & Controls Director to coach
consultants, contractors and team members in developing and achieving goals
and objectives for governance risk and compliance.
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Information Assurance or related
• 5 to 7 years-progressive Information Technology, and GRC
• Big 4 firm experience desired, but not a prerequisite
• CISA, CRISC strongly preferred; CISSP desired
• Expertise in Technology, Automotive, Digital Marketing, or
• Experience working in a primarily “cloud-based” environment
• Expertise with deploying and managing GRC tools such as RSA
Archer, Oracle, SAP.
• Experience with NIST (Cybersecurity framework and 800-53) ISO
27001 security controls and application/implementation of controls in
• Dedicated to achieving project schedules and milestones.
• Ability to work in a team environment with aggressive deadlines
and multiple priorities while staying a team player.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong
interpersonal skills; attention to detail; self-starter able to work with
• Solid foundation in reporting and creating metrics
• Ability to work with different groups and diverse projects as a
• Excellent analytical, technical, and audit skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a
rapidly growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
*Thanks & Regards *
*Fabergent, Inc. *
*63 Ramapo Valley Road, Suite # 214, Mahwah, NJ 07430*
* An E- Verified Company | An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/latha56.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.