*Looking for EDI Developer*

*Location: Glen Burnie, MD*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Rate: DOE*

We have an immediate need for an experience EDI Developer. Please review
the below position profile and send me candidates that meet/exceed the
requirements. Please do not send me candidates that do not meet the minimum

We are seeking an EDI Developer. This position is responsible for
architecting, coding and testing of EDI solutions based on functional
requirements while adhering to an enterprise architectural framework using
BizTalk, Pervasive, WebSphere or other mapping tools. Use of C# classes and
SQL Server stored procedures are to be incorporated in the solution as

Provide technical expertise and support for all EDI communications.
Identifies requirements, setup, configures, implements, tests and maintains
EDI transactions.

Must keep abreast of all HIPAA updates and government mandates (i.e. ACA,
OPM, OIG) that govern EDI transactions.

Champion for pushing IT EDI standards, procedures and policies throughout
the organization.

Independently analyze and identify complex problems within the transaction
or software and/or a data anomalies and/or operating system.

Exercise independent judgment to determine the appropriate course of action
to be taken based on the analysis performed and all possible solutions.

Develop unit tests to test code during development.

Define project scope, objectives, tasks, durations, and resource
requirements for assigned projects for predictive completion date.

Conduct, lead or participate in project meetings. Communicates progress,
issues and barriers to IT and business management as needed.

Work with vendors, consultants and other external or internal resources to
ensure task and project delivery.

Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommend and
take action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.

Work within Change Management procedures for impact analysis as it pertains
to systems.

Bachelor of Science degree in related field preferred but direct experience
may be substituted.

Five to seven years relevant working experience in ETL EDI, HIPAA and
System Integration; design, development using BizTalk, Pervasive, Actian,
WebSphere or other mapping tools.

Extensive experience using Extensible Markup Language (XML).

Familiarity and understanding of HTTP/FTP/SFTP concepts.

In-depth knowledge of CAQH CORE requirements, HITECH, ACA and other
government mandates.

Proficiency with relational database technology. Programming experience in
SQL, Visual Studio, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, C# and development tools for
ETL preferred.

Excellent teamwork and communication skills (both oral and written).

Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail
and commitment to quality.

Ability to perform under pressure and with deadlines.

Experience with health insurance systems, claims processing systems,
financial systems, budget and expense systems and utilization systems.

Must be able to work independently.

Prior Team Lead\Supervisor experience and\or Project Management
Certification (PMP) a plus.

Best Regards

*Intuites LLC*

4640 Valais Ct, Ste 203, Johns Creek, GA 30022
Direct: 678 608-3593 |Fax: 855-259-0299

Email: vi...@intuites.com | www.intuites.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/paidivijay
Gtalk: paidivijay1...@gmail.com

*(Best way to reach me is via Email)*

To know more about Intuites, please visit our website: www.intuites.com

To hear more about Intuites in employees' words, please check out our
reviews at:

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
message by mistake or are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please
reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and delete this message from your
system. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Also this message
(including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before
opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. Intuites LLC
will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded
attachments emanating either from within Intuites LLC or outside. Any
unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and
Intuites LLC shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete
transmission. We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited