My name is Satyam and I'm a Sr. IT recruiter at EZEN Computer Services. We
have a job opportunity of *Core Java Developer *with our Direct Client.
Kindly have a look at the below position and let me know if this is
something you would be interested in.

Please send us your updated resume along your contact details to

*Title: Core Java Developer*

*Location: New York City, NY*

*Duration: 18+ months*

*NOTE: Need H1b and DL copy. *

*Job Description:  *

·         Candidate should have worked in financial sector and should have
hands on *experience on financial projects.* Need Genuine candidates,

·         *Need locals only who can do a F2F *

·         Comp Science Graduates with 4+ years  of experience doing
application development in Core Java

·         Good understanding of complex algorithms and coding for security
& performance

·         Strong Object Oriented Concepts

·         Experience in Agile development methodology

·         Experience in Functional Programming languages and scripting
languages is a big plus

·         Big Data development experience is a plus

·         Experience in low latency and high performance systems would be a
big plus

·         SQL Skills is a big plus

Satyam Reddy
EZEN Computer Services Inc.