Hope you are doing great!

Please find the detailed job description given below.

Looking forward for your response.

*Role:          Middleware Expert*

*Location:  San Francisco, CA*

*Duration:  Long Term Contract*

*Client: Persistent*

*Job Description:*

*Middleware* Expertise:

We need to provide expertise to front end and build all lending middleware
services working closely with information services team on their behalf.

Customer is currently using TIBCO and has requested personnel with this
skill set; however, this is a very good sign of them taking a federated
approach for building services and will provide us an opportunity to scale
to a reasonable group of people to build all their services and API.

Knowledge of *Mulesoft* is very much preferred.

*Please provide me your updated resume.*

Thanks & Regards,

[image: Description: cid:image001.png@01CB85A7.EC3D8B00]

Nityo Infotech Corp.
666 Plainsboro Road,

Suite 1285

Plainsboro, NJ 08536

*Anurag Singh*

Desk : 609-853-0818 * 2139
Fax :   609 799 5746

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

*Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500*

*Disclaimer:* http://www.nityo.com/Email_Disclaimer.html