Hope you are doing well today!

We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below*.*

*Title: Network Engineer with Palo Alto*

*Location: Salt lake City, UT*

*Duration: 2+ Months *

*Interview:  Phone and Skype*

*Required Skills: *

·         Experience with Palo Alto

·         Extensive enterprise consolidation and migration experience

·         Network Administration experience

·         Experience working within a large Enterprise Data Center
operations and procedures

·         Experience with large interconnected networks

·         Deep working knowledge of firewall rules and access lists

*Bonus/Soft Skills: *

·         Experience with Cisco, Juniper

·         Familiarity with Check Point and Cisco firewalls

·         Understanding of VPN methodologies

·         Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with

·         Ability to handle high stress / demand situations and multi task
effectively while exercising patience and professionalism

·         Computer literate with experience in most Microsoft products such
as Word, Excel, Visio, Windows 7/8

·         Basic understanding of computer hardware and peripherals

*Padmanav Sahoo, *

*Sr. Talent Aquisition Executive *

*Email id: **psa...@tekshapers.com* <psa...@tekshapers.com>

*Tekshapers Inc.*